Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Clash Of Morons-Bleh!

Clash Of Barbaric-Spartans

See, I am a very bad COC(Clash Of Clan) Player. I am a town hall 11 but, still I don't support the idea of losing money in a game.$600 for gems! That's just outrageous,mind you I am not that poor but, still I think losing money on virtual stuff is as bad enough as buying a house in which your pet is to live.

Let's get to the point that this all about Clash Of Clans.When I started playing this  game I encouraged my mother about  this game.She was a Farmer type who often picks up shields and doesn't attack others but, just harvests her own village resources. 

This post is all about COC so, let's begin:-

  • Clash of clans is a game in which you own a village which you get automatically.
  • Gems are the most wanted resource in this game. 
  •  Elixir is the resource which helps to train the different types of troops.
So,as always Stay Awesome!
 
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment